As an animator, tools are the main weapon for developing and creating an animated kara, many types of 3D software available in this world, one of which is Blender. Blender is a program for creating animations, visual effects, and other 3D graphics. This program has quite complete features for 3D modeling and everyone can use it for free without paying anything.
In this article, we will share how to install it. Here are the steps:
- 64-bit dual core 2Ghz CPU with SSE2 support
- 4 GB RAM
- 1280 × 768 display
- Mouse, trackpad or pen + tablet
- Graphics card with 1 GB RAM, OpenGL 3.3
- OS Support (Windows 10, 8.1 and 7) | (macOS 10.13+) | Linux
How to Install the Blender Application on a Computer
- What you need to prepare is for sure the application master, you can download the Blender application on the official official website here Download blender
- If so, open the file to start the installation
- Click the Next button
- The ‘License Agreement’ dialog box will appear, select the option I accept the terms in the License Agreement … and click the Next button.
- Here you can edit the directory where the Blender is installed, and after that click the Next button again.
- After that a display will appear as shown below, then click the Install button
- Wait for the installation process to complete.
- When the process is complete, Blender is successfully installed on your computer. Click the Finish button to continue.
For the installation directory section, it is drive C by default, and there really isn’t any problem even if I didn’t edit it. But if the C drive on your computer is minimal, please change the directory to another drive, so that the installation process runs smoothly.
The installation process only takes a few minutes (maximum 10 minutes), and you may see as if the installation process has crashed, but that’s okay, because everything is working properly, so please just wait for it to finish.
Blender Installation Failed? This is the cause
If the installation process fails at the beginning to open a downloaded program, most likely this is due to the specifications of the computer you are using. It could be because you are still using the OS Windows 7 and below, or the specifications are relatively low. But it could also result from a corrupted MSI file due to a problematic download.
But if it fails when the installation process has been running according to step 8 above, please try turning off the antivirus program first. Because it allows it to hinder the installation process so that it ends up failing.