Nikon will introduce its newest Z series, the Z9, this first Nikon full frame mirrorless camera is scheduled to be released at the end of 2021. Which Z9 series will be the highest caste in their full frame mirrorless line.
This camera uses the Nikon FX format as the basis for the full frame it carries. Nikon also promises significant improvements in both technology and performance.
This camera prototype is said to feature the same sensor we saw on the Sony A1 camera which was just released a while ago.
For the specifications itself there has been no official announcement, but for Nikon, it will ensure that the specifications will undergo a very significant increase, of which the rumors are as follows
- high-resolution 50MP stacked FX sensor.
- Integrated vertical grip
- The development announcement tonight or tomorrow
- 20 fps AF/AE
- Multishot-mode [followed by a firmware update]
- 16-bit RAW option
- 8k30p, 4k120/60/30p
- New EXPEED processor designed for 8k
- Improved AI-AF
- Upscaled AI Tracking
- Dual XQD/CFX type B memory card slots
- ISO 64 – 51200, Hi1, Hi2
- Exceptional dynamic range and noise reduction
- High resolution EVF, no blackout, (maybe 5.76MP or even 9k MP viewfinder, with 120Hz refresh rate)
- The interface has changed (There is no second LCD like the D6)
- New Battery Type: Nikon EN-EL18x
- Gbit LAN, USB-C, WiFi, GPS