Game lovers (Gamers) must already know about one of the FPS genre games, namely Player Unknown’s Battle Ground or better known as the PUBG game. Lately, the PUBG game is becoming an epidemic in the world. Even so popular, Tencent has released PUBG mobile or commonly known as PUBGM.
For those of you who have a PUBGM account but want to play it on a PC, all you have to do is install and use the ‘Tencent Gaming Buddy’ application. There are many advantages when playing PUBGM on a PC: wider screen, use of a keyboard and mouse that will benefit the player as well as stable graphics and network
Next yiptechid made a tutorial on playing PUBGM on a PC using the Tencent Gaming Buddy application
- Download the PUBG mobile emulator for a laptop or PC via the official Tencent website, namely tgb.qq.com
- If so, please install the emulator by pressing the Install button for the Tencent Gaming Buddy emulator.
- The next step, please download and install the mobile version of PUBG on the emulator.
- Then when the emulator is installed, the application will automatically download PUBG Mobile data. The download process depends on how fast your internet connection is.
- When the install process is complete. Now login to your PUBG Mobile account.
- Please note, just like on a smartphone, this game will automatically adjust the graphics according to the capabilities of your desktop PC or laptop.
How to set up PUBG Mobile PC on Tencent Gaming Buddy
After the application is installed, it is time to play this game, but to experience the maximum experience playing this game using the Tencent Gaming Buddy emulator, you need to slightly adjust the settings. Here are some of the settings you need to adjust
- First, open the Tencet Gaming Buddy application that you just installed, then select the settings menu (click the three-line icon in the top corner.
- Second, after opening the settings menu, select the “Engine” tab and adjust the settings according to your PC specifications.
- Here are the recommended settings for those of you who have a standard PC
- Third, After that, go to the “Game” tab. If you have a god spec VGA, say GTX 1060 and above, you can choose 2K ultra HD resolution or at least HD. If it’s below that, it’s better to choose 720P resolution with display quality “balance” or balanced (if you use the Indonesian setting). After that click “save”.
- Fourth, the next stage is the in-game PUBG Mobile PC setting. Reopen Tencent Gaming Buddy, then run PUBG Mobile by clicking the play button.
- Fifth, enter the menu settings> graphics. In the graphics section, select smooth, then in the frame rate section select medium (if you are using a standard spec laptop) or you select extreme frame rate if your PC specs are sufficient.
- Then scroll down, on the ati aliasing menu, you can select disable so lightly, and the auto-adjust graphics settings should be disabled so that you don’t disturb when you are playing the PUBG Mobile game.
That’s how to install PUBGM using Tencent Gaming Buddy, I hope this article is useful