Back again on the topic of how to enter songs into iPhone, after in the previous article we discussed how to enter songs on iPhone with iTunes, now we will review how to do it without using iTunes. Here we will review some applications that you can use to transfer songs to your iPhone, but not only songs that you can move, but you can also move other types of files.
Application To Enter Songs into the iPhone
This application is an application that you can use for the purposes of copying songs, photos, videos and other files from your PC to your iPhones. Even non-Apple music can be copied to your iPhone in just a few clicks. In addition, this application can also convert Mp3 / AAC files automatically to your iPhone.
Now to start using this application to transfer songs to your iPhone, you can follow the steps below
- Open WinX MediaTrans on your computer and connect your iPhone to the computer using a USB cable.
- Click “Music Manager” and the program will detect and load your iPhone original music onto the platen automatically. Click the “Add music” button to select and add songs from the computer that you want to sync to iPhone, or drag them directly into the software.
- Press the “Sync” button to start transferring music from computer to iPhone.
Not only that, WinX MediaTrans turns out to be more than just a tool for transferring music to iPhone. With this tool, you can also sync both videos, photos, ebooks, podcasts and other files between your iPhone and computer. You can also manage music files, create playlists, delete music, and edit articles / album info. What’s more, this device has a built-in ringtone maker so you can create unique ringtones for your iPhone device.
The second way is to use the Airmore application. This application is made by the company Apowersoft Limited which you can use on iOS version 7 and above. There is something interesting about this application, namely how to use it without cables or wireless. Here are the steps to use it.
- Download the Airmore application first through the App Store at this link
- On your computer, open a browser and enter the official Aimore website, namely airmore.net and a QR code will be displayed on the monitor screen You
- Open the scanner on the Airmore application that is already installed on your iPhone. Scan the QR code on the computer monitor screen and press’ Agree ‘on the iPhone screen
- After a successful connection, select’ Music ‘on the left icon on the Airmore website screen
- Click’ Upload ‘and select songs on your computer that will fit on your iPhone
This application must be used with an internet connection so the faster your internet connection is, the faster the transfer process will be.
Tips so that iPhone and PC can be synchronized easily via QR code, connect the two devices to the same Wi-Fi network. Also, use Chrome or Firefox on a computer to open the official Airmore site.
AnyTrans is a clone of iTunes which is much easier to use. Even this app can add, delete and move music on your iPhone with just one easy step. To be able to use it, make sure this application has been installed on your computer. Then you can follow the steps below.
- Open AnyTrans on your computer and connect your iPhone to the computer using a USB cable
- On the AnyTrans homepage, click ‘Audio’ and select ‘Music’
- Click the + button To add songs on your computer to your iPhone, select the songs that will be inserted into your iPhone, and end by clicking ‘Open’ to complete the process of transferring songs from your computer to iPhone
At first glance, how to use the Anytrans application is almost the same as iTunes, but this application is much easier to use than iTunes because this application was created for iPhone users who don’t want to be complicated using it.
Copy Trans Manager
Copy Trans Manager is a software for PC that makes it easy for you to transfer songs to your iPhone device. Using this software is very easy and not complicated. However, before you enter the usage stage, you must download and install it first then follow the steps below:
- Run the application and don’t forget to connect it to your iPhone.
- Then, click “Add” at the top. The application will automatically ask you to find a folder on your PC that contains songs, click on the song and then click “Add”.
- After that you can immediately click “update”
- Now, now the song you want is already on your iPhone. Easy isn’t it?
These are some of the applications you can use to transfer songs to your iPhone if you don’t want the hassle of using iTunes. Follow the steps well so that the process runs smoothly.