Most new iPhone users often ask how to enter songs into the iPhone ?. This is very reasonable considering how to enter songs on the iPhone is not as easy as entering songs on an android phone
Basically if you want to input songs via PC, then you have to do it with the help of the iTunes application. Which iTunes is the official platform from Apple which functions to download songs legally by buying it and also we can enter the songs that we bought earlier on to the iPhone.
In addition to how to enter songs with iTunes sync there are other ways you can do this, this method is considered easier even though you have to add additional applications. For those of you who are still confused about how to enter songs on your iPhone without and using iTunes, here we will review how.
How to Put Songs to iPhone with iTunes
How to use iTunes is the most ideal method that is usually done, but sometimes this method is still quite confusing. So if you are still new to using this application, see and follow the steps below.
- Connect your iPhone to your computer using a USB cable
- On your computer, open iTunes. Then, your screen will display a message, click ‘Continue’ on the message. While your iPhone screen may also display a certain message, press ‘Trust’ in the message
- In the iTunes view, click the phone icon in the left corner.
- To manage media files manually, select the ‘Options’ menu under ‘Summary’, uncheck the ‘Automatically sync when this iPhone is connected’ menu and check the ‘Manually manage music and videos’ menu and end it by clicking ‘Apply’
- Import music to iTunes library by clicking ‘File’, continue by clicking ‘Add file to library’, and wait until all music is successfully imported into iTunes
- Next, click ‘Music’ on Under ‘Settings’, select ‘Sync Music’, and select the songs that will be inserted into the iPhone and end by clicking ‘Apply’
- For beginners, how to transfer songs from computer to iPhone via iTunes is indeed a little complicated. However, over time this method will feel easy because you are used to it. This way you can also transfer songs from your iPhone to your laptop or PC.
Those are the steps you can follow, for those who are new to using iTunes to enter songs into their iPhone it will feel complicated, but gradually this method will feel easy because you are used to it. Then below we will review how to enter songs on the second iPhone, namely without using iTunes.
How to Put Songs on iPhone without iTunes
This second way you can enter songs without the help of iTunes, but you have to use the help of another application, namely WinX MediaTrans. In the following we will review it for you
Using WinX MediaTrans
This application is an application that you can use for the purposes of copying songs, photos, videos and other files from your PC to your iPhones. Even non-Apple music can be copied to your iPhone in just a few clicks. In addition, this application can also convert Mp3 / AAC files automatically into your iPhone.
Now to start using this application to transfer songs to your iPhone, you can follow the steps below
- Open WinX MediaTrans on your computer and connect your iPhone to the computer using a USB cable.
- Click “Music Manager” and the program will detect and load your iPhone original music onto the platen automatically. Click the “Add music” button to select and add songs from your computer that you want to sync to iPhone, or drag them directly into the software.
- Press the “Sync” button to start transferring music from your computer to iPhone.
Not only that, WinX MediaTrans turns out to be more than just a tool for transferring music to iPhone. With this tool, you can also sync both videos, photos, ebooks, podcasts and other files between your iPhone and computer. You can also manage music files, create playlists, delete music, and edit articles / album info. What’s more, this device has a built-in ringtone maker so you can create unique ringtones for your iPhone device.
That’s a review of how to enter songs on iPhone with and without using iTunes. Follow the steps properly and you will be successful.