ZBrush is used as a digital sculpting tool to create high-resolution models (over a billion polygons, and boundary theory) for film, games, and animation. Used by various companies, from ILM to Electronic Arts. ZBrush uses a dynamic level of resolution that makes it easy for digital sculptor (sculptor) to make changes either globally or locally to their model.
ZBrush is well known for sculpting from medium to high-level detail that was previously only traditionally painted on embossed maps, they thought it was impossible – or lazy to try, because it must be very complicated – until the end of today. From games to wood carving, from web design to aerospace, ZBrush is setting a new step to express and produce a work with a high artistic touch.
Well here for those of you who want to try making modeling with this application, you have to install first, of course. Here’s an easy guide on how to install Zybrush animation software
- Prepare the ZBrush installer file, you can download it at here
- Double click on the downloaded ZBrush installer to run it.
- You may see a warning about UAC (User Account Control). Click Yes to continue. Press the Next button to continue.
- Then the LICENSE AGREEMENT window will appear, click I accept the agreement and press the Next button.
- CHOOSE YOUR INSTALLATION PATH (Select the directory where ZBrush wants to be installed) then click the Next button.
- SELECT THE COMPONENTS YOU WANT TO INSTALL (Zbrush will install everything by default).
- If you have selected the components you want to install, click the Next button (It is recommended to install all components.)
- Then the zbrush installation preparation window will appear as shown below
- Then press Next
- After that the installation process window will appear as shown below
- Wait for the process to complete
- After the process is complete, you will see a screen with information about the ZBrushCentral community. You will be invited to create an account on the Support Center Website.
- Then Click Next
- After that a final window appears indicating the installation process is complete. here you are offered the option to open the application immediately after the installation process is complete.
- Then click Finish
Congratulations because the ZBrush application that you want to use can be used. Please try the application and hope this article is useful.